Thursday, September 2, 2010

Think about this for a minute...


If I happened to show up on your
doorstep crying, Would you Care?

If I called you and asked you to pick
me up because something happened,
Would you come?


If I had one day left, to live my life;
Would you be a part of that last day?


If I needed a shoulder to cry on,
Would you give me yours?



Do you know what the relationship is
between your two eyes?

They blink together, they move
together, they cry together,
They see things together and they
sleep together,
But they never see each other…..
that's what friendship is.
Life Is lonely without FRIENDS.
It's world best friends week!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

Pary said...

Hi dear Mahsa , what are you doing ? sorry for my absence ,you know it 's summer and Ramadan and work and work ... . beautiful and thoughtful poem !
cheers

Pary said...

Hi dear Mahsa . It seems my first comment had error , any way What are you doing ? did you enjoy your summer ! I know you are much busier in summer time . I like the poem a lot and Happy friendshep week to you too .
your friend
Pary