Monday, May 31, 2010

My feelings as a teacher

Well I had promised to write about my feelings as a teacher. Now that every educational institution where I am a member is off, I know the value of being a teacher, I miss my students alot even uni students believe it or not!! Teaching is a pretty rewarding job, this is especially true when you are teaching beginners! The " ahaaaa" moments the shining eyes resulted from learning and ... keeps you going... but at times it can be really frustrating... when education turns out to be a big money-maker for some... when you feel like there are people out there who work on the business not for the sake of education, nore for people but for MONEY, well don't get me wrong, I am not saying I do'nt like money, I do I really do , I mean who wouldn't??? but I do believe it should not be our proirity when it comes to teaching and education... hmm?
By the way I am on the process of making this blog something more educational, I will add some more pages dealing with different aspects of language like gram, pronunciation... any suggestions?!?!
cheers

7 comments:

sharareh said...

hi Mahsa
please have a look at this web site
WWW.aldaily.com

Love,

sharareh

Anonymous said...

Hi teacher and lovely students.
Im leyla, im so glad to get in touch with your group finally.
I would be most grateful if u accept me as afriend.
Dear Parisa and Homa thanks for a most enjoyable web....
Dear teacher, abut your subjectb, in my idea ,it could be the best and noticeable step to encourage learners to challeng and practise more.
Hop to see u again

Pary said...

Hi dear mahsa , it 's my second comment . I was commnting that some thing went wrong .
Some people actually make life by manging educational centers and that 's their life but as you said they always must be aware of thier Holy responcibilities ...
By the way As you are off It 's a good time to concentrate more on your Blog , is n't it ?
have a nice holiday and bye
see you

Pary said...

Hi dear leyla
Are you Fatima 's firend ? Any way thank you for visitng my Blog and your complement , Hope to see your commnet on my Blog , did you notice my Blog is so quiet place ;-)
be in touch and take care
cheers
Pary ( Parisa )

Pary said...

Hi There ,
It 's an announcment for our dear teacher promised changes . She has already started her good Job . You can visit very helpful links in the left sid of the page ( Proninciaction , toung twister .... )
see you there
bye

Pary said...

Hi dear Mahsa , It 's me again your loyal reader and friend . What are you doing ? Long time no see no hear no Blog ! I think you are busy with your summer classes . Whis every thing is Ok in your life . By the way last Friday we went to Asalem crossing via khlkhal and guess what all the path was a very thick mist . I loved to camp in the green grasses in the Asalem pass ,althoguh this year it wasn't green maybe because of this year hot weather ..... so we had to just drive and drive until to Asalem and guess what we had lunch at 5 pm ! any way be in touch and take care
cheers
Pary

Pary said...

Hi dear mahsa ! It 's me again hope to read my comments ! Yesterday I was taking with our common friend leyla ! She said you are very busy with teaching in two institutes ! good on you . I 'm busy with work and our new house project , too . Promise to update my Blog this week .
work hard but play harder
take care
Pary