Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photos of our New Year Trips to Mashhad and Mazandaran

Hi There

Hope you have spent the nicest ever holiday this New Year, here are some photos of my latest trips with some explanations for each:




The Holy Shrine

"Gadamghah" a place near Neyshaboor where you can see Imam Reza's foot prints

Khayam's Tomb in Neyshaboor



Attar's Tomb in Neyshaboor



A beautifully set HaftSins in Ferdosi's Tomb


Baba Aman Park near Bojnord The moment of Sal Tahvil near the shrine


Some Photos of Golestan National Park
Namak Abrood Rope way in Mazandaran


A villa in Noshahr
A weekly market in Noshahr



A funny HatSins set by a shopkeeper in Mashhad








cheers

































































9 comments:

Pary said...

Hi daer Mahsa
Lovely shots ! I really enjoyed ! Thank you for sharing your happy moments and memories with us .
I wish you both a happy life .
cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi dear teacher I`m Elham,ur student in kish,in UI2 last term.I saw the pictures,they are so interesting...every thing was good.thanks for all I wish ahappy new year for u. Bye

mahsa said...

thank u Elham for visiting my blog, keep in touch and have a nice, successful new year!
cheers

Maryam said...

great photoes.I wish there were more.I love looking at photoes specially from different places.I hope the rest of the year be so colorful for u.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear teacher
Very nice photos . I think photos are like leaves of our memories in the life , which we take them , gather them all ,today tomorrow and till our life is through, we will cherish having them. So let,s open our lenses to see the world in the grain of sand,in the flower, in the father,s eyes, a heaven in the wings of bird, a smile of poor child ,in the palm of mother, when we could take that kind of photos we can say " may be they were Unseen , but only felt by the heart ,we are alive yet not only dead body "
have nice days such as them .
thanks a lot
roghayeh

Housewife! Yet so much more said...

Your blog has beautiful pictures! Feel free to link mine to yours
:)
Corinna

Pary said...

Hi dear Mahsa , How are you ? What on earth has happen to firende's pages link :0
Hope every thing is Ok
Have a nice week and bye

mahsa said...

Hi Pary
I deleted them by accident! I will put them back I promise!
thanks for that
cheers

leyla said...

hi teacher
your photoes are nice.thank you. i have really missed you.i could not stop tearing.i am really alone now and need to remember my friends and great memories. i need to see everywhere of this city-the city that i always say that i hate it- now i can understand that how strong are you that can live here without your family or without seeing your hometown. i have found you believer. please pray for me.thanks again for sharing photoes. you made me happy.
leyla